COOKIES POLICY (updated version September 2022)
Information provided pursuant to Article 13 of EU Reg. 2016/679 (hereinafter GDPR)
What are cookies: Cookies are short fragments of text (letters and/or numbers) that allow the web server to memorize information on the client (the browser) to be reused during the same visit to the site (session cookies) or later, even after days (persistent cookies). Cookies are stored, based on user preferences, by the single browser on the specific device used (computer, tablet, smartphone). Similar technologies, such as, for example, web beacons, transparent GIFs and all forms of local storage introduced with HTML5 (see in this regard the last paragraph: "application for recording site user behavior") can be used to collect information on user behavior and use of the services. In the following of this information we will refer to cookies and all similar technologies by simply using the term "cookie".
Possible types of first-party cookies and methods for managing preferences:
- Navigation or session technicians cookies: Ensure normal navigation and use of the site
- Analytical technicians cookies (*): Collect information on the number of visitors and pages viewed
- Functionality technicians cookies: Allow navigation according to a series of selected criteria
- Profiling cookies: Create user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with preferences
(*) Google Analytics In compliance with the Provision of the Privacy Guarantor 9 June 2022 n.9782890 we confirm that the site does not convey any Google Analytics type cookies.
Currently the site does not convey identification cookies but only cookies capable of resolving the static IP connected to legal persons, but only if used in conjunction with the software referred to in the following paragraph "Application for recording the user's behavior of the site".
The site contains links to third-party sites and third-party cookies (such as Facebook, Instagram TikTok; Youtube) for more information, we invite you to view the privacy policies of the third parties and any linked sites.
Management of preferences through the main browsers
The user can decide whether or not to accept cookies using the settings of his browser (we point out that, by default, almost all web browsers are set to automatically accept cookies). The setting can be changed and defined specifically for different websites and web applications. Furthermore, the best browsers allow you to define different settings for "proprietary" cookies and for those of "third parties". Usually, the configuration of cookies is carried out from the "Preferences", "Tools" or "Options" menu.
Below are the links to the guides for managing the cookies of the main browsers:
- Internet Explorer
- Internet Explorer [versione mobile]
- Safari [versione mobile]
- www.allaboutcookies.org (for more information on cookie technologies and how they work)
- www.youronlinechoices.com/it/a-proposito (allows users to oppose the installation of the main profiling cookies)
- www.garanteprivacy.it/cookie (collection of the main regulatory interventions on the subject by the Italian Data Protection Authority)
APPLICATION FOR RECORDING SITE USER BEHAVIOR
This site is equipped with an "application" software similar to cookies, capable of recording certain navigation data, including the pages visited, the time and length of stay. Only in some cases, defined below, can such data be associated with an identifiable subject:
- navigation via static IP, registered in public domain lists the technology in question does not detect any personal data of the actual site visitor, but simply provides the holder of the public static IP, typically the company to which the provider has assigned the 'IP;
- browsing through a registered user: the user is provided with suitable information and specific consent is requested when registering on this site;
- navigation via social profile: the user is provided with suitable information and specific consent is requested when registering on the social.
The data is used by the Data Controller in order to improve its online presence, analyzing its Return on Investment and supporting any strategic marketing actions.
The data are processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected (typically data relating to the last 3 months of navigation are kept).
1 - The technology
Visitors to sites on which this application is installed are assigned a technical identifier, browser cookies track the pages and products viewed by the visitor. the application is also able to define whether the visitor comes from a newsletter or is registered on the website.
2 - Collection and use of data
The application collects data with the aim of studying the behavior of users of a website or a newsletter to try to improve the user experience and in general the quality of the site and the services offered.
To do this, it collects navigation data through public IPs, cookies and equivalent technical identifiers. These identifiers are stored in the user's browser cookies.
The data is never associated with sensitive categories such as race, religion, sexual orientation or health. We may combine personal information from a registration with data from the public IP holder.
A separate database records data related to the user's activity on the website, the number of pages viewed, which products he visited, for how long and his geographical origin.
If the user is registered on the website or has given his consent to receive the newsletter, his e-mail address and name are associated with his behaviors.
3 - Disable data logging
If you wish to disable data recording from the browser currently in use, or enable it, you can change your choices by clicking below (in any case, these are anonymous company data, such as navigation on the site by a static IP connected to a legal entity).