The mission of the management
The SIET Management has decided to consider the quality of both test and calibration results and the continuous improvement of the offered services as determining elements in reaching the objective of complete satisfaction of the customers. The principles that guide the company in providing the services are the following:
SIET Quality System full meets the applicable requirements of the following Standards:
- EN ISO 9001:2015, Quality Management System - Requirements
- ISO/IEC 17025:2017, General Requirements for the Competence of Testing and Calibration Laboratories
- ASME NQA-1-2008, Quality Assurance Requirements for Nuclear Facilities Applications
- ISO/IEC 17065:2012, Requirements for bodies certifying products, processes and services
- ISO/IEC 17021-1:2015, Requirements for bodies certifying management systems
- ISO/IEC 27006:2015, Requirements for bodies providing audit and certificati on of information security management systems
SIET applies the processes and the internal procedures in accordance with the national and international Standards.
The activation of everything necessary in terms of human and material resources in order to reach the agreed objectives is guaranteed.
SIET guarantees the protection of the confidential information released by the customers, as well as the storage and transmission of their test and calibration results.
Personnel training and competence
SIET pays great attention that all the personnel involved in production activities are constantly kept up to date through programmes of permanent training.
The Company promotes the SIET Quality System knowledge and use by all the personnel, within the limits of the competence of each employee.
SIET sets up conditions that favour the involvement, the taking up of the necessary responsibility, the motivation and full satisfaction of all the personnel in carrying out their duties.